Do The Synchronisation Of Your Mail Account On Mac Device
It is quite easy to set up your email on your Mac device.Apple has the email software that will automatically help you to set up the email when you are using one of the known services like Gmail, Yahoo,and Apple’s iCloud. When you face synchronisation issue associated to your mail on your Mac,it is required for you to go by certain suggested guidelines.
How to sync mail on Mac?
- First, you need to open “System Preferences.”
- Tap on the “Internet Accounts.”
- When you set up an iCloud account at first time it configured on your Mac, there will be an iCloud entry on the left
- On the right,you can see a list of commonly used services that includes iCloud, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo,Google and Twitter. When you don’t see any of these options,tap the option of + sign.
- When you have a Gmail account, such as , it’s easy to set it up here.It is required for you tap on Google and sign in by using the usual details.
- You need to select the apps which you wish to use with the account.It doesn’t include only email but even includes syncing the “Contacts and Calendars.”
- It is required for you to open Mail and you should find you emails are there.
When the solution to this issue will not be helpful to you,it is better to connect with customer care team.The customer care agents will provide you instant solution for the threats that are interrupting from successful access.You can contact the team of tech support engineers anytime when you need help,there is no fixed to call them.