How can I recover my Facebook password without a phone number?
Have you ever panicked when you forgot your Facebook password? Panicking is normal but now we are there to help you in order to tackle this.
You don’t have to worry about the Facebook Password recovery as you will be taught about how to recover your forgotten Facebook password. But it is mandatory to have access to the email address or mobile number that is associated with Facebook. The Facebook password recovery can be done on both the Facebook application and on the website of Facebook.
- The first step is opening the website of Facebook where the login page of Facebook will open.
- The next step is clicking on the button “Forgot Account”. Doing so, it will take you to “Find your account” page.
- The next step demands for your email address associated with your account that you have to enter in the text box in the middle of the page and then search. When you do so, it will locate your account.
- You will be asked to select an account reset option that means you will be sent a code via email, SMS or google account and you have to choose one. Choosing the option of email and SMS, you will be sent a six-digit verification code that you will use to log into Facebook.
- Click continue and the code will be sent to your email id. You can open it and can note the six-digit code in the subject line.
- Type the code in the “Enter code” field and click. Then, you can type your password in the “New Password” field and can use this from now on to log into Facebook.
- Clicking continue will save your password change and you can log in with your new password from then.
This is the Facebook Password recovery without phone Number.If you are not able to do this kindly Contact Our Support team for facebook account Recovery.