Forgot Asus Laptop Password? Here the Solution to Reset Asus Laptop/Pc Password
If you are a laptop user, then setting up a login password will help you to protect all your important data from any unauthorized access. And you can only access your laptop after login to your account. But sometimes lots of situations come when you can’t remember your laptop’s password.
Do you use Asus laptop and suddenly forgot its login password? Then you need to reset it to get back to access your laptop. Asus provides the various ways to reset Asus laptop forgot password. But if you didn’t do that before, then read this article and follow the mentioned methods.
Step #1. Login to Asus laptop built-in Administrator account:
Every laptop has one administrator account that contains all the rights of your laptop activities. You can also use this account to reset your Asus laptop password.
- First of all, go to the login screen and then click on the Administrator account.
- Click on Login without entering a password if you wouldn’t set up. If you have set up a password for your Administrator account, then enter the password for it.
Step #2. Reset Asus laptop forgotten password through command prompt:
Now you have successfully logged in to your Windows administrator account. And now you need to reset the password with the help of below steps:
- After successful login to the admin account, Press the Windows + R key together to open the Run box.
- Now type cmd and then press the Enter to open Command Prompt.
- Now you need to remove or reset your user account password with the help of command such as net user<username> <new password>
- After that, enter a new password into given section to complete the procedure.
Reset your Asus Laptop password in 3 minutes
The operating system password is regarded as a double-edged sword whether you are using this operating system or that. It ensures the access to your personal files by any friend or family member. However, it is an irritating job for any of us when done without permission. At the same time, your Asus password is essential for you too. So, it is problematic if this number is forgotten. If you are using Asus Q200E, Asus A55A, Asus A53Z, Asus N56VJ, Asus N56VM, Asus A53U, Asus F55A, Asus VivoBook X202E, Asus X55U, Asus A55VD, Asus Republic of Gamers G75VW, Asus VivoBook S400CA, Asus A54C, or Asus G75VW and you have lost your Asus Laptop Password, you should not take much worry. Here is how to reset Asus laptop password.
How Do I Reset Asus Laptop Password by Password Recovery Tool?
- Step 1: Download Asus Password Recovery tool
- Step 2: Create a Password Reset USB or CD/DVD for your Asus laptop
- Step 3: Now you need to insert newly created USB Flash Drive
- Step 4: Restart your Asus laptop then
- Step 5: Remove password by selecting Windows Installation
- Step 6: Choose Reset Your Password
- Step 7: Now you are urged to click on the Administrator account
- Step 8: Select Remove the Password
- Step 9: Click on Reboot to Restart Your Asus laptop
- Step 10: Congratulations! You have done with your Asus laptop password reset
How Do I Reset Asus Laptop Password by Asus Online Help Forum?
Do you still have the same question, how to reset Asus laptop password? The helpline associated with Asus is instrumental in resetting the lost passwords. Enriched with a skilled team of support engineers and driven by six sigma methodologies, the tech support is actively engaged in assisting the globally spread users of Asus laptop. It is fast in delivery, accurate in troubleshooting, and friendly in behavior. So, you are most likely to get your lost password back if you dial the concerned number.