Know everything that can fix the Gmail not working issue
Gmail is one of the famous and easy to access email service offered by Google Inc. Gmail provides a lot of features which include sending and receiving email, sending and receiving files and documents, and many more. Moreover, there are times when you face an issue while accessing its services and feature on Android mobile. Well, if such a thing happens with you, you should not worry about it as Gmail not working on Android issue can be resolved without much of a stretch and to give you a smoother way to cross over it, we have brought you some information simply follow it.
What should you do if Gmail not working on Android?
At first, you should check whether you are using the latest update of the 'Gmail App' otherwise, you should install the updated Gmail app or update by simply going to the Google Play app. And this can be done by following these simple steps:
- Open Google Play app on your Android mobile and search for Gmail.
- Thereafter, if the update is available then you would be seeing the Update option over there.
- You need to click on the Update option to install the latest update for the Gmail app.
- In addition, you may go to the Settings app.
- Then you have to select the Apps option and navigate to Gmail Play Services option.
- Besides, click on the Clear Cache option.
- Once you clear cache store on your mobile, you would not be seeing Gmail not working on Android issue.
Apart from this, after doing the above steps, the problem still persists, you must clear Gmail Services Framework cache. This will surely help you to get rid of Gmail not working issue. Simply follow the mentioned steps:
- You need to select Apps option once you reach out the Settings app on your android mobile.
- Then you would require to select the 'Gmail Services Framework' app.
- In this way, you have to click on the ‘Force Stop’ button.
- And finally, the task will be completed as soon as you click the ‘Clear Cache’ option.
Get rid of Gmail not working on Android issue immediately
After doing the above steps, if you don't find a solution to fix the issue and you are still dealing with Gmail not working on Android error, then, you should not waste your time and immediately contact the Gmail customer service team. The team would give you an effective solution for all your issue and you would be accessing Gmail without any glitch.
Tags : Gmail Not Working On Android, Gmail not updating, Gmail not working on the phone, Android Gmail sync frequency, Gmail waiting for sync, Gmail not receiving emails, why is my email not working on my android, Gmail getting your messages waiting for sync, android email not syncing, Gmail customer service, Gmail phone number, Gmail tech support number, Gmail password reset, Gmail support number