How Can You Complete The Password Recovery Process For Gmail Account
Gmail has set some rules to get the confirmation related to your identity and recovering your password.You can easily find a simple wizard provided through Gmail which will help you in recovering your identity.It is quite easy to start the password recovery process.
Here, you can see the guidelines Gmail password recovery:-
- Tap the option of “forgot password” link located on the Gmail sign-in page.
- Now, you will be prompted to put in the last password that you can remember.
- In case, you can remember a correct password and have a backup system setup,you can be prompted to continue in a variety of ways. When you don’t remember any of them, tap the option to “try a different question.”
- Now, by using the next option, you will get a code to a recovery email, it will automatically presume that there is a secondary recovery email.
- After you use this option, a link will come to you at your secondary email account,it is basically a six digit code which permits you to set up a new password and regain access to your account.
- Now, you should check the email on the secondary account to look at the code.You should enter the code to unlock a new password generator. For the new accounts, there can be a phone number backup option.
- If all these things doesn’t work and the notification comes as you don’t have access to the account that you originally designated as a backup either,tap the option to “try a different question” again.
- Now,you get the access to the older, which is less secure method for the account protection, like security questions such as “what’s your mother’s maiden name.” It is mandatory to give answer to at least one of the query.
- You may now create a new password and confirm it. Now, it is quite easy to get access to your account easily.
How to make Gmail Password Reset
Have you ever used the Gmail for sending the emails ? In case, if you have uses the services of Gmail, then the experience you observe quite phenomenal one. Gmail is one of the most important email services providing company in the world. It’s contribution to growth of the email service in enhancement of security and additional features is immense. There are plenty of email service providing company in the world but none can come close to the kind of service it provides to their customer with regards to security and host of other distinguish features. That’s has been the main reason behind the sheer popularity of the email service and becoming one of the leading name in the field quite ahead of their peers.
With more than one billion user base is a sheer testimony of the fact how much it has get the popularity over the course of time. Apart from that, Gmail integration with the Docs, news and social media platform makes it more useful than their other peers. But as with any email services there are certain problem face by the user across the world. One of the common problem user face is regarding forgetting of the gmail password or gmail password reset , then in such situation user needs to take the assistance from their technical support or follow these methods.
- Open your web browser and Go to the Google account recovery page.
- Now, Make sure to write your email address credentials correctly and then choose I don’t know my password.
- Further select any from the list of three option to how to recover Google account i.e. security question, email address and phone number.
- Afterwards First of all, go ahead with the security question in case if you know the answer.
- Again if you don’t want the password then proceeds with the email address.
- A recovery link will be sent to your secondary email address and click on the link.
- Now, click on the link and type the new password and then confirm the new password.
- If either of the procedures get hurdle better to choose the mobile number.
- A OTP will be send to your mobile number and then write down the OTP in the given space.
- Again look to write the password and then confirm the new password.
- Relogin to check whether the password is changed or not.