How do I change my PayPal settings?
The American company PayPal Holding Inc is one of the best payment service providers which is held online. The company provides a great alternative to traditional modes of payment like cash, cheque etc. If you go on search then you will find that there are two panels that require PayPal settings one is personal and the second is business. Being a continuing user if I ask to change my PayPal settings then you find is very easy. There are lots of people that looking for the solution of setting problems. Since the payment panel is case sensitive and sensitive as security as well. Therefore before making any changes ensure ten times if possible. Below is some point that could be helpful to you in order to change the setting of PayPal.
- Click Account Administration.
- Click Billing Information under Contact Information.
- Change your information as needed.
- Click Update.
Steps to make changes in PayPal:
- The first fall on the secured computer just open the PayPal website and go to the login page.
- Enter the valid credential so that you can get logged into the panel.
- Now you should see the entire panel and user interface thoroughly.
- Beside the logout option you will find the Settings, tap on it and you can change many things from the setting.
- Change your address easily, change your email, change your mobile number and many more.
- You will see the + sign after every option that should be clicked to edit a particular information.
- After the completion of changing of information, you will have to click on the Save button.
- You must have to click on Save Changes button to make changes finally.
- You could receive a notification of OTP or something like this that you need to enter while making changes.
Where is settings on my PayPal account?
How do I change my phone number on PayPal if I can't log in?
- Go to your. Settings.
- In the Phone section: Click + to add a new phone number. Enter the details then click Add Number. (Remember to confirm it.) To edit your phone number, click Update next to the number. Make your edits, then click Update Number.