How Is It Possible To Change My Charter WiFi Password
Charter is the telecommunication company which works under Spectrum.It is providing TV cable,Wifi and other major services.Its Wifi service works conveniently and have user friendly features.There are occasions when you find sudden technical bug and it will be difficult to solve on your own.To find assistance as such occasions,it is good to be in contact of the tech support engineers.
Lists of issues has been resolved by the help of technical team.It includes the password recovery problem,connection errors,username related issue,configuration and setup problems.When you need help to any of the respective problem, it is better if you could use online Charter help forum.
How to Change Charter WiFi Password?
- It is first need to open the web browser that you are using currently. It is required for you enter your IP address for your router,and tap “Enter” key.
- You will get a window to open, and there is need to enter the router’s default username and password
- Select the option to “Enter” key again and should go to the Wireless Security\Network Security “Settings” tab
- Also, you should open and locate or change the WEP or WPA Security Passphrase.
- There is need to use WPA because it gives you better security.
- However, you should put the security passphrase down and put it in a safe place to access if required
- Also, you need to save the “Settings” and close the browser.
If any of you have not find the solution to the given issue helpful, it could be better if you can share your suggestion to us, which help us to improve our page information so that other users can easily resolve their charter wifi related issues.