How to Connect to iTunes when iPhone is Disabled?
Is your iPhone device says iPhone is disabled? Don’t know how your iPhone disabled when you try to connect to iTunes. Don’t worry, as here’s the best suggestion how to fix all those error messages making you vex and get your iPhone working again. Although, this is pretty typical to encounter the issue however if you are not able to manage your iPhone device then you need to go to the flashback for what you have done to the mobile phone.
When your iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes then you probably typed the wrong the passwords so many times are a common occurrence. At this point, you need to recover the password so that iPhone can be enabled and proceed to the further steps to connect iTunes. Get the password in the mode of the back up with the settings so that you can remember the password after recovering it and then possible to connect iTunes.
Connect iTunes with Disabled iPhone
Here are the ways on how to connect iTunes when iPhone is disabled:-
- First of all, download and run iPhone recovery software on the computer and then plug your locked iPhone.
- If tool unable to detect then you can try another computer you trusted or synced.
- You must scan and recover your data from locked iPhone go to the back data option.
- Select the recover password option and then click on the password reset button.
- Enter the new password into both fields to keep your iPhone device perfectly.
- Now go to the iTunes and open it, if asking to enter password then proceed.
- Now you can enter the correct username and password to connect iTunes pretty easily.
- You can locate your device summary to sync with iTunes and make a new backup for the password finally.
Now this time if you find your iPhone disable then you can use your backup tool with the help of the iTunes that reconnects pretty soon. Afterward, if willing to connect iTunes to Mac but need assistance then contact the same tech support engineer who fixes multiple issues in no time.
How to Connect iPhone iTunes to Mac
Here are the steps on how to connect iPhone iTunes to Mac:-
- Firstly, open your iTunes and use the USB cable with the Mac to connect to the computer.
- Click on the device if found and then press the summary tab and click on the sync tab.
- Restart your Mac device and then you need to enter the username and password to lock out the mobile phone.
- Select the summary of iTunes and then click on the apply button and then disconnect the USB cable.
- Choose the items that you want to add and sync in the Mac device to use iTunes thoroughly well.
It is hoped, your problem has been fixed and using your iTunes on Mac device. Unfortunately, if in future having any other issue and need assistance then you can contact iTunes help desk representative who is available 24 by 7 in his office to deal with the numerous issues.