How to Install MacOS on Windows PC?
Are you using Windows OS and want to try OS X? Then you can easily do that with the help of an app called Unibeast. Most of the users don’t know how to perform this task. In this article, you will learn how to install Mac OS on Windows PC within simple manner. So read the every information very carefully.
Make Sure your PC is Compatible
Before starting the process, make sure that your Windows computer is meeting the all requirements such as processor, BIOS, bit type etc. Your computer must have Intel processor to run MacOS Sierra and minimum 2 GB RAM. Your computer must have 64-bit operating system.
How do I connect my Mac to a Windows PC?
- Choose Go→Connect to Server from the Finder. Open the Connect to Server dialog.
- Click the Connect button. Enter a username and password if necessary.
- Select the desired shared drive to mount from the pop-up menu. Select the drive.
- Mount the shared drive according to the Windows version.
Download the Software
After checking the compatibility of your computer, open your Mac and then launch the Mac App Store and then download the latest version of MacOS. Now install the MacOS Sierra which is available in Application folder.
Now go to www.tonymax.com and then register for an account and then download the latest version of Unibeast software.
Download MacOS Installer
First of all, open Mac’ App Store and then type Sierra into the search bar. Now download the Sierra and then follow the instructions to install MAcOS Sierra installer on your system.
How do I connect my Mac to Windows 10?
- In the Finder on your Mac, choose Go > Connect to Server, then click Browse.
- Find the computer's name in the Shared section of the Finder sidebar, then click it to connect.
- When you locate the shared computer or server, select it, then click Connect As
Format USB Drive
Now you need to format USB drive. For this, plug your USB drive into your Mac and type disc utility into Spotlight and then choose USB drive under the Disk Utility menu. After that, click on Erase tab to format the USB drive.
Create Unibeast Installation Tool
Open the Unibeast folder and then double click on Unibeast PKG file. Now set up window will open and then follow the on-screen instructions to create the Unibeast installer.
How do I share files between Mac and PC?
- Open System Preferences on your Mac.
- Click Sharing.
- Click the checkbox next to File Sharing.
- Click Options…
- Click on the checkbox for the user account you'd like to share with a Windows machine under Windows Files Sharing. You might be asked to enter a password.
- Click Done.
Install MacOS on Your PC
First of all, eject the Unibeast USB drive from the Mac. Now shut down your Windows computer and then plug in both Unibeast USB drive and hard drive into your computer. Now turn on your computer and then choose plugged-in USB drive and press the Enter.
Now choose your language and then click on Continue. After that, agree the terms & conditions after reading. Now format the blank hard drive and click on Done. Now wait for few minutes until Mac OS complete installation. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.