How would you manage your China Airlines Bookings?
China Airlines is the largest airline and the flag carrier of Taiwan as well. In addition, the airline serves its flight to more than 102 destinations around Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania. The airline is known for its world-class facilities and features that stand it out from others. Moreover, the airline provides online facilities to access its all services. And if you want to manage your China Flight but don't know the procedure that how to manage my China Airlines booking then this article will help you to manage your bookings with the China Airlines.
How can you manage your China Airlines booking?
To manage your China Airlines booking, you need to follow the outlines steps and you will no longer face the issue that how to manage my China Airlines booking.
- First of all, you are required to go to the China Airlines' official website.
- Then you need to go to the Book section and choose Booking Inquiry / Change Flight in Manage Booking option.
- Thereafter, you need to fill in the Last Name, First Name, and the confirmation number and click on the Next option.
- Further, you will see the option to make changes in your scheduled flight.
- In this section, you can manage your booking as per your requirement you can change the spelling of the name if you have made any mistake while booking the flight.
- Moreover, in manage booking section, you can check seat and special assistance.
- Even online dining is also accessible in the Manage Booking section.
Manage your booking on China Airlines by calling on China Airlines phone number
In case, you are facing issues in managing your scheduled flight with China Airlines you can contact China Airlines support number. The team of customer support executive will help you to manage your flight with China Airlines within the least possible time. Also, the team works round the clock to give the customers a reliable help to sort out the issue.
How can I Rebook my Flight China Airlines?
- For rebooking Air China reservations, you need to visit the airline website.
- Further, look for the rebooking option under manage reservation section.
- After that, enter the details of the reservations already booked with the airline like booking code and surname.