How to Print from iPhone to HP Printer without AirPrint?
You can use AirPrint to print documents and photos from your iPhone. But make sure that your HP printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network with iPhone. But what you do, if your HP printer not compatible with AirPrint? Then don’t think too much about that. There are various printing apps are available in the App Store that will help to Oprint without AirPrint.
- First of all, install UltData app from the App Store and then open the app.
- Now connect your iPhone to your computer by using a USB cable and then tap on Trust icon.
- Now scan the data and tap on Start Scan to sync the iPhone data.
- After that, connect your computer to HP printer and then choose the file that you want to print.
- Now tap on Print tab and then choose HP printer.
- Now click on the OK to complete the procedure.
How do Make Printer Airprint?
Lots of printer doesn’t offer airprint features that are used to print documents from iPhone device. But you don’t have any need to buy a new printer only for airprint feature because there are lots of apps available in the market that can easily make your printer from non-airprint to airprint.
- First of all, download and install OPrint app in your Windows computer.
- After that, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
After applying the above given steps, you can easily make your printer airprint without any difficulty.