Forgot your Gmail password? Try these simple methods to recover Gmail password without Security Questions
Nowadays, the usage of email has reached a high level for communication purpose. Users can very easily send and receive their important files and documents with the help of an email. Gmail is one of the top-rated email services used by the billions of users across the world. One can very smoothly access Gmail services on all sorts of devices after creating a new account. But sometimes many situations arrive when users forgot their Gmail account password. Well, Gmail proffers varied ways to recover a Gmail password and recover via security questions is one among those.
Suppose you have forgotten your security questions related to your Gmail account, then you have other options to recover your Gmail password without security questions. If you don’t know how to recover Gmail password without security questions, then read this article and learn about the step by steps procedure on Gmail password recovery.
Method# 1: Use Recovery Phone Number
If you have registered your phone number with your Gmail account, then you can also recover your Gmail password in a very simple manner through the below steps:
- First of all, you should need to go to the official sign in page of Gmail from your web browser.
- Enter the Gmail address that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
- Click on Forgot password? link.
- Now you will be asked to enter your last password if you have remembered. You can click on Try another way icon to skip this option.
- Now Account Recovery page will be opened where Google will ask to send a code to your registered phone number and then click on Send tab
- After that, you will be received a verification code to your phone number and then enter the received code into the given field.
- Click on Next.
- Enter a new password for your Gmail account and then also re-enter the same password into the confirm field.
- Now click on Change password tab.
Method# 2: Use Recovery Email
You may also use your alternate email to recover your Gmail account password. For this, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the https://accounts.google.com/ which will be redirected you to the Gmail’s sign-in page.
- Type your Gmail ID that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
- Now click on Forgot password? And then enter the last password if you remember or click on Try another way option.
- On the next page, you will be asked to recover your Gmail account via phone number and then click on I don’t have phone.
- Now it will ask to enter your phone number and then again click on Try another way option.
- After that, enter your recovery email address where a verification code or password reset will be sent.
- Now open the received link and then a password recovery page will open.
- Type a secure and fresh password for your Gmail account and then also re-enter it to complete the process.
So finally, you can access your Gmail account with a new password after applying the above-given steps.