How to Recover Pandora Password?
Pandora is an online radio service which is used by the millions of users. Users can easily listen and stream their favorite music online. The services of Pandora are provided by the Music Genome Project. Pandora is accessible on all kinds of devices such as Windows, Android, and iOS. Users can listen to their favorite music section as per their artist or song category. After creating an account on Pandora, users can easily enjoy the online music streaming. Pandora is highly known for its best in class services. But sometimes users also confront numerous technical issues and forgetting a password is one of those.
What is the Procedure to Reset Pandora Password?
Have you forgotten your Pandora account password? And don’t have any idea about the reset procedure? Then don’t be tensed. Pandora proffers various password recovery ways that will help to recover your password. If you are doing it for the first time, then you need to follow the below steps:
Reset Pandora Password on Your Smartphone:
- First of all, open the Pandora app on your mobile phone and then click on Forgotten Password?
- Enter your email address associated with your Pandora account.
- Now you would need to reset your password via your alternate email ID and then you will get a password reset link code on your recovery email address.
- Now open the received link and then a password reset page will open.
- After that, enter a new password for your Pandora account and then re-enter it to confirm.
Reset Pandora Password on Your Computer:
- Open a web browser on your computer and then go to www.pandora.com
- Click on Forgot Password?
- Now you have need to enter the email address that you use to access your Pandora account and then click on Reset Password tab.
- Now open the password reset link in your recovery email address.
- Enter a new password for your Pandora account and then re-enter it complete the password reset procedure.