How to Remove Malware From Windows? [Solved]
Cyberspace is increasingly becoming one of the most challenging domains of our time. Each day new types of attacks is happening which is clearly undermining the security of the networks and affecting millions of computer across the world. Such attacks not steal the critical information but also makes the cyberspace more vulnerable to the people. Computers make the most vital part of this virus attacks as it is widely used across the world. But certain computers software are resistance proof and comes with inbuilt cybersecurity features to protect the system. One such computer software is Windows.
Windows is one of the leading and most popular computer software in the world. It is made by one of the leading technological giant company i.e Microsoft. Microsoft is consider to be the world largest computing solution providing company in the world. It is known for making vast number of It solution services providing company in the world. But sometimes user does face cybersecurity problem while working on it, one of the common problem user face is regarding how to remove malware for windows. User can take the assistance from the technical support team or follow these simple procedure :
- First of all, user needs to disconnect the PC from the Internet.
- Then make sure to boot the PC into Microsoft safe mode.
- Afterwards user needs to run a virus scan but before that user needs to delete all the temporary files.
- Again make sure to free up the disk space in order to get rid of some malware.
- Just type the Disk cleanup utility in the search bar and after pressing the start button.
- Then after they do this a malware scanner do its work.
- In case if there is an antivirus program in your computer then user the different scanner for the malware checker in order to detect the malware.
- In spite of that malware still remains then user needs to format the windows computer.
In case, even after that user faces any problem regarding removal of malware from the windows computer, then user can take the assistance from the their local malware removal experts.