How to Reset Internet Password?
In this technological era, the internet is becoming one of the most needful parts for human beings. The usage of internet is reaching a top-level and billions of users are currently using the Internet on various devices. Users can access internet on various devices through multiple forms such as Ethernet, Wifi and mobile broadband. Every internet connection is secured with a default password and later users can also reset it for various security purposes.
Do you want to reset your internet password? But you don’t have any idea about that because of first time performing this task? Then read this article and follow the mentioned Internet password reset methods that will definitely help to reset the password.
Reset Internet password on a Router
- First of all, you need to open your router’s configuration page by using a web browser.
- Type your IP address into the search bar and then press the Enter.
- Enter your router’s username and password into given field.
- Open the Wireless or Wireless settings section.
- Look for the Password or Passphrase option, and then you can see your current password.
- Now enter a new password for your internet and then save the settings.
Reset Internet password on Windows 10
- Go to the Start menu and then type Network and Internet into the search box.
- Now tap on Wifi icon present on the left side of the screen.
- Tap on Manage Wifi Settings and then you will see a list of available Wifi networks.
- Now tap on Network Settings option present at the bottom side.
- After that, choose an internet connection that password you want to reset and then follow the instructions to complete the process.
So after following these above-described methods, you can smoothly reset your internet password.