How to Update Microsoft Office on Mac?
Microsoft Office is one of the top-rated applications provided by the Microsoft. It is very useful for office and students to do various documentation works. MS Office supports all kinds of OS including Mac. Due to its best in class features, it is used by the billions of Mac users.
Microsoft regularly releases the update for Microsoft Office and every user can update their Office to the latest version. Every update of MS Office bug fixes and bring a wide range of new features. The process is very easy to update Microsoft Office for Mac. But sometimes Mac users confront various issues whenever they try to update Microsoft Office due to improper knowledge of update process. In this article, you can easily find a simple way to update Microsoft Office on Mac.
Here are the Simple Steps to Update Microsoft Office in Mac:-
- First of all, open Microsoft Office application on your Mac and then click on the Go icon available at the top menu bar.
- Now choose Applications from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on Help tab that is present in the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- After that, find the Check for updates option and then click on it.
- Now a new page will open asking How would you like updates to be installed? And then choose Automatically Download and Install button.
- Now click on Check for updates tab that is available in the lower-right corner of the Microsoft AutoUpdate tool.
- After that, it will check the latest updates and install it automatically.
- Restart your Mac to complete the updating procedure.
Well, Now your Microsoft Office has been successfully updated on your Mac. And it will automatically update if any latest update available for Mac.