How You Can Change Your Yahoo Account Password
Yahoo renders web services with Email services. Yahoo’s web services let the user browse the News feed, music videos, entertainment. Yahoo’s popularity can be estimated as millions of people all over the world have their account Yahoo.
- Tap the Menu icon .
- If using the Yahoo Mail app, tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Security settings.
- Enter your security code.
- Tap Change password.
- Tap I would rather change my password.
- Enter the new password and its confirmation and tap Continue.
If you use Yahoo account and face the issue of how to change yahoo password, then, you need to go through the following steps:
- Open Yahoo mail page by searching Yahoo login in the browser search engine.
- Click the search which prompts the Yahoo account.
- On the Yahoo page,click on the option “Trouble signing in” in the Sign in box.
- Enter Sign in Email address or phone number.
- Then, click Next.
How do I change my Yahoo password on my Iphone?
Go through the following steps if you have the recovery Email ID:
- You need to click on the option “Do you have access to this Email?”
- Then, click on “Yes, send me an account key!”
- You are sent a link to the primary Email ID of yours.
- In next Tab, type the primary Email ID address and press Enter.
- Open the link sent by Yahoo.
- Enter and re-enter the password to change the password.
However, go through following steps, if you can access the phone number associated with the account:
- You need to click on “Do you have access to this phone?” .
- On the next page,click on “Yes, text me an account key”.
- After you click the option “Yes, text me an account key”, it sends the verification code.
- Enter the verification code.
- Then, click on Verify.
- Clicking on Verify directs you to the Main page.
One of the above method lets you to change your password.
How do you change your password on your email account?
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Under Common Settings, tap Settings.
- Under Account Settings, tap your username.
- Tap Password to update your password to match the email server.
- Enter your new campus password and then tap OK. You're done!