How to Restore Macbook to Factory Settings
Digital and technological Innovation has resulted in various kinds of services and innovation in our world. There are numerous innovations in the world which have completely transformed and change our world. But nothing has impacted our world in a better way than the innovation of the Personal computers. Personal computer completely leads us to a different world where our most of our interaction is becoming digitally connected either with data sharing or our communication as well as interactions. There are various personal computers making in the world but no one has yet able to match the quality of the Apple Macbook.
Get Support Help in Order to Restore the Macbook Settings
Since its beginning, Apple has been working toward achieving its motto "Inventing the Future". Apple MacBook is the same on the list of the achieving that Motto. Macbook is known for having its innovation whether it’s technological developments. It is one of the leading and most popular personal computers which are developed by the Apple Inc. It is used by millions of user across the globe for its unique design, cool features as well as its exceptional graphical design, the best part about the Mac computer is its graphical surface which makes it different from the other computers. One of the common problem user faces is regarding "how to restore the MacBook to factory settings". User can take the help of technical support or follow these simple procedure to fix the problem:-
- In order to restore the MacBook pro settings user need to first backup all the files and then shut down your MacBook Pro.
- Plug into the Ac adapter and then book it in order to back up.
- Finally, press and hold the R button in order to start the restore process.
- Hold these keys until Apple logo appears.
- In order to complete the system restore, you have to need to connect with your computer to the Internet. Select Wifi from the utility menu and then find the router and enter your wifi username and password to connect.
- Further, After the depending upon which OSX are you using, your utilities will become different. In case of "Internet Recovery" then OS X Recovery and select whether you will find.
- The User needs to Reinstall OSX option by further click on it and then allowing MacBook Pro to connect to the Internet.
- Now the user will be prompted to enter your account information as well as password.
- Then in Case, the user must download the MacBook downloads the latest version of the OSX and standard program include apple preinstalled.
- Your hard drive can be automatically formatted and the computer will restore itself to factory settings.
In case, if you ever face problem regarding how to reset MacBook to factory settings or how to restore MacBook pro to factory, the user can take the help of their technical support. Tophelpline has an excellent customer care support team which are well versed in their domain and have tons of experience to make sure that the problem is resolved on an immediate basis.