What If I Want to Change or Reset Gmail Account Password?
Gmail is the leading email service that has been using throughout the world. And the reason behind the popularity of Gmail is its features, it has a user-friendly interface that helps the user to access its service to the fullest. With the advancement in the technology, the Gmail has also modified its feature by providing the latest updates. Even you can now access your all emails in your pocket as it is available in the app also.
Not only the features have been upgraded by Gmail but also it offers round the clock customer service. So that, if any user faces any trouble in availing its services he or she can get an instant help from the technical support executives. These executives who have years of experience resolve the issue within the least possible time without much of a stretch.
How to Reset Gmail account password?
Though the procedure to reset Gmail account password is quite simple people sometimes stuck with the process. To make the task of resetting the password even easier here is a step by step manual to reset the Gmail account password. All you need is to follow the instruction as mentioned here.
- In the first place, you have to go to Gmail’s login page and click on the option 'Forgot password'.
- Then you will be prompted to enter your alternative email address or enter your phone number and proceed.
- If you choose alternative email address as an option to recover then you need to fill in the email address, you will get a verification link to your recovery email ID, click on that link to reset the password.
- Here type the new password and confirm the process.
- If you choose the phone number to recover the password then you need to enter the phone number, you will get an SMS with a verification code on your mobile.
- You will need to enter that verification code in the provided space on your screen.
- Then you have to create a new password, confirm the password and click on the 'Change Password'.
- Lastly, click on 'Accept' option to complete the procedure.