Obtain complete solution to fix download pending error with Google Play Store instantly:
Google play store is one of the excellent apps installed on an only Android device. It is a quite important gateway in order to access and download a number of applications for your Android mobile device. At the present time, there are a number of users who feel so comfortable to download and install the apps within a second and can utilize them on their personal or official task. As per the Android users, Google play store is completely user-friendly app in terms of using on various mobile and computer devices such as iPhone, Mac, iPad, Blackberry, and much more. All these devices support a number of apps like Google play store use on an Android device along with the multitudes features and functionalities.
Find Hotlines to Talk with Experts and Fix Download Pending Problem with Google Play Store
Help Desk:1-888-585-5194 (USA)
Help Desk: 1-888-589-0539 (Worldwide)
What is download pending problem with Google play store?
Google Play store is quite a reliable app, nevertheless, sometimes the users have to encounter some uncommon issues or troubles. This content has brought an error with regards to the download pending error that happens while downloading any file or application in the Play Store. So you may come across a download pending message. Generally most of the time this is not a big problem when the internet is not working as after getting the connection of internet service, downloading process might be resolved. But if still, you are showing the same download pending error for long while you need to obtain troubleshooting steps to resolve your problem certainly.
Cause of download pending error with Google play store:
When you notice download pending error might be actually experiencing Google server error and it occurs when your Google service is not working fine. For this error, there could be a maximum reason as listed down.
- Check your internet is working fine and responding fast to open or download files.
- You can check the Google play store is updated or not. If it is required to update then you can proceed with good speed of internet service.
- Google play store showing download pending error while downloading any file and this could be because of a recent change in the way play store handles the download process.
- Your Google play store stuck while completing the downloading task could be the biggest cause of the pending download error with Google play store.
- Additionally, Google recently updates play store along with the new feature and facilities to download only on an app at a time and you cannot download multiple apps like before you do.
- And this also might be the cause you are watching download pending error message there might be other apps are in the queue pending to download with Google play store on an Android device instantly.
Get solutions to fix download Pending Problem with Google Play Store:
If you want to fix this issue instantly you can first clear the download queue on Play store so that you may at least download the app without persisting any pending error. If you are still getting an error you can forcibly stop your Google play store on your Android mobile device. Thus to make everything clear we have brought some different solutions that fix download pending error instantly.
Clear play store download queue:
- First of all, turn on your mobile device and go to the Google Play store.
- Select my app and game option showing at the top.
- You can notice multiple apps currently downloaded on your phone.
- Press the X button to cancel the download app and press clear date button now.
If showing the same error you can stop Google play store forcibly.
Force Stop Google play store app:
- Go to the device settings and press app button.
- Select Google play store from the list installed on your device.
- Press force stop tab and follow the on-screen instruction.
If still showing the same error you can try with play store to clear the data.
Clear play store app data:
- Go to the settings and select apps showing into the list.
- Go to the cache and cookies file and select the data to clear now.
- Go to the storage file and check out the date is still there or not.
- Press the next button and follow the onscreen instructions.
If there is still an error and willing to fix it soon reset the app might fix your problem from the root.
Reset the app and check Download Pending Status in Google Play store:
- Go to the mobile device and open the settings app.
- Scroll down and touch on the Apps menu button and press next.
- Press the 3 dot menu button showing of the same page and tap on reset app preferences.
- Press the confirm button on the next screen via touching on the reset button and check out the download pending status at the end of the procedure.
It is hoped now you are able to download and installed the apps on your mobile device. To make it clear you can check out the pending status of Google play store simply.